Thursday, August 14, 2008

Vacant Property Security

As I was farming for neighborhoods to transform earlier this week, I ran across something I'd never seen before ...





I had to stop and take a closer look at this. Then I called the number to find out more. Basically, these "screens" over the windows also go over the backdoor keeping out criminals but letting in light. The front door is removed and replaced with the steel door you see in the picture. The steel door is accessible. Just the looks of this thing reminded me of a jail -surely a criminal would not want to go through the effort to get through this or like the jail look. When I called the company, they said that there's a 1 in 1000 chance of break in with the system installed. It's about $450 for the installation of 9 screens and the front door and less than $250 per month for the rental of the system per the Atlanta representative - Nick 404-578-1009.

http://www.vacantpropertysecurity.com/

No comments: